“Sound strategy starts with having the right goal.”
— Michael Porter
Integrated Growth Advisors helps privately-held business owners to understand the overall health of their businesses. We work with our business clients to determine the right vision and strategic path to follow in order to achieve the right goals and objectives. That includes examining what business intangibles are getting in the way of success.
Strategy provides the critical roadmap that charts your path to success as you define it. Aligning tactics with your strategic objectives puts your business in the best position possible to capitalize on implementation and execution of the strategic plan.
Business owners seek our assistance when:
- They are growing too quickly or too slowly
- They are seeking to obtain capital to fuel their company’s growth either through lending or equity investment
- They desire to have better control of their organization
- They are considering an exit from their business either through a sale, transfer to a family member, or transfer to a key employee
- They desire a comprehensive right-sized, right-shaped governance infrastructure tailored to their needs, objectives and goals
- They desire a review of their internal controls or business processes
The Integrated Growth Advisors team has deep expertise in this area. We regularly work with clients facing direct challenges to the strategic path and overall health of their businesses. The common areas we see are created by challenges around:
Our team is well versed in identifying core issues and providing solutions. We effectively communicate throughout the entire engagement term with the objective of achieving “buy in” during and throughout each step of our process.
Dan McMahon is the Founder and Managing Partner of Integrated Growth Advisors. His career includes over 25 years in Chicago and New England as a CPA and business advisor with focused experience on serving professional services firms and privately owned companies.
He advises many business owners on governance, sustainability, generational transferability, and building increased equity valuation. Dan provides mergers and acquisitions advisory services to business owners including the leaders of CPA firms. With his coaching services, Dan focuses on building strong future leaders.